Transformation of assertive sentences into exclamatory sentences | CBSE class 6 grammar worksheets
Change the following assertive sentences into exclamatory sentences.
1. You are very slow.
2. She is very beautiful.
3. They are very happy here.
4. It was a very marvelous sight.
5. This is a very moving story.
6. I am very fortunate.
7. It was a very difficult puzzle.
8. They are very excited about the journey.
9. I was very surprised when I heard the news.
10. It was a very hot day.
1. How slow you are!
2. How beautiful she is!
3. How happy they are here!
4. What a marvelous sight it was!
5. What a moving story this is!
6. How fortunate I am!
7. What a difficult puzzle it was!
8. How excited they are about the journey!
9. How surprised I was when I heard the news!
10. What a hot day it was!