Change Statements Into Questions | Class 6 Grammar Worksheet
Change the following statements into questions. An example is given below.
She is a pretty girl. (Statement)
Is she a pretty girl? (Question)
Transformation of statements into questions | Worksheet
1. Amar has bought a car.
2. She read an interesting book yesterday.
3. He was washing the car when they came.
4. Jack has brought an interesting book from the library.
5. My sister has won a prize.
6. This book is full of beautiful pictures.
7. There is no water left in the bottle.
8. Her mother has bought a nice gift for her.
9. Bengal is known for its sweets.
10. Diana has gone to the market.
11. He had a strange experience yesterday.
12. They went on a picnic last week.
13. My sister writes stories.
14. My grandparents live with my uncle.
15. She earns a six figure salary.
16. My mother makes delicious cakes.
17. It was an unforgettable experience.
18. The sun gives us heat and light.
1. Has Amar bought a car?
2. Did she read an interesting book yesterday?
3. Was he washing the car when they came?
4. Has Jack brought an interesting book from the library?
5. Has my sister won a prize?
6. Is this book full of beautiful pictures?
7. Is there any water left in the bottle?
8. Has her mother bought a nice gift for her?
9. Is Bengal known for its sweets?
10. Has Diana gone to the market?
11. Did he have a strange experience yesterday?
12. Did they go on a picnic last week?
13. Does my sister write stories?
14. Do my grandparents live with my uncle?
15. Does she earn a six figure salary?
16. Does my mother make delicious cakes?
17. Was it an unforgettable experience?
18. Does the sun give us heat and light?