Transformation Of An Exclamatory Sentence Into An Assertive Sentence
Change the exclamatory sentences into assertive sentences. You can learn more about transformation of sentences here.
1. What a brilliant idea it is!
2. How clever she is!
3. How disgusting!
4. Such a terrible experience!
5. How beautifully she sings!
6. How careless of him to do a thing like that!
7. Such a disgraceful act!
8. What a marvelous performance it was!
9. How cold it is!
10. How beautiful she is!
11. What an unforgettable experience!
12. What a big city New York is!
13. How kind of you to help them!
14. How shameless of him to behave like that!
1. It is a brilliant idea.
2. She is very clever.
3. It is disgusting.
4. It is / was a terrible experience.
5. She sings very beautifully.
6. It was / is careless of him to do a thing like that.
7. It was / is a disgraceful act.
8. It was / is a marvelous performance.
9. It is very cold.
10. She is very beautiful.
11. It was / is an unforgettable experience.
12. New York is a very big city.
13. It was / is kind of you to help him.
14. It is / was shameless of him to behave like that.