Combine Using Too…To | Class 10 Grammar Worksheet
Too shows undesirable extremes.
We can combine two sentences using too…to…
- He is very tired. He cannot walk.
We can combine these two sentences using too…to…
- He is too tired to walk.
Combine the following sentences using too…to…
1. The box is very heavy. I cannot lift it.
2. This problem is very difficult. I cannot solve it.
3. The movie was very boring. I couldn’t watch it.
4. He speaks too fast. I cannot follow him.
5. He is very old. He can’t walk.
6. There was a lot of noise. I couldn’t focus on my work.
7. The tree was so tall. I couldn’t climb it.
8. She is very young. She cannot get married.
9. She is very shy. She cannot give a public speech.
10. He is very clever. You cannot fool him.
1. The box is too heavy for me to lift.
2. This problem is too difficult for me to solve.
3. The movie was too boring for me to watch.
4. He speaks too fast for me to follow.
5. He is too old to walk.
6. There was too much noise for me to focus on my work.
7. The tree was too tall for me to climb.
8. She is too young to get married.
9. She is too shy to give a public speech.
10. He is too clever to be fooled.