Jumbled Words Worksheet For Class 5 CBSE
The words in the sentences are jumbled. Write them in order.
1. could I neither nor see anything hear.
2. day, I going one towards was my boat.
3. on I the sand footprint saw of a man the.
4. could I not find other footprint any.
5. I was I mistaken thought.
6. I out couldn’t how came find there it.
7. it when I my cave, I ran reached into.
8. I faster any other than animal ran could.
9. I protection lay for many days and fearful prayed for
10. decided down to the to go shore I again
1. I could neither hear nor see anything.
2. One day, I was going towards my boat.
3. I saw the footprint of a man on the sand.
4. I could not find any other footprint.
5. I thought I was mistaken.
6. I couldn’t find out how it came there.
7. When I reached my cave, I ran into it.
8. I ran faster than any other animal could.
9. I lay fearful for many days and prayed for protection.
10. I decided to go down to the shore again.