Passive Voice Worksheet For Class 7
Sentences are given in the active voice. Change them into the passive voice. You can learn about active and passive voice here.
This grammar exercise tests your ability to change sentences in the simple present tense into passive. In the simple present tense, we make the passive form by putting is/am/are before the past participle form of the verb.
Use is when the subject is a singular noun or pronoun.
Use are when the subject is a plural noun or pronoun.
Use am when the subject is the first person singular pronoun I.
1. Plants release oxygen.
2. She owns six cars.
3. They make clay idols.
4. Birds hatch eggs.
5. My father cooks delicious pasta.
6. Engineers make cars.
7. Doctors treat patients.
8. Hens lay eggs.
9. Bees collect nectar from fruits.
10. People all over the world play football.
1. Oxygen is released by plants.
2. Six cars are owned by her.
3. Clay idols are made by them.
4. Eggs are hatched by birds.
5. Delicious pasta is cooked by my father.
6. Cars are made by engineers.
7. Patients are treated by doctors.
8. Eggs are laid by hens.
9. Nectar from flowers is collected by bees.
10. Football is played by people all over the world.