Rewrite the following sentences as directed.
1. Kochi is the best port in Kerala. (use better)
2. Mumbai is the biggest port in India. (use big)
3. Mount Everest is higher than any other peak of the Himalayas. (use highest)
4. The Ganga is longer than the Kaveri. (Use long)
5. Oranges are cheaper than apples. (Use cheap)
6. James is not as intelligent as Martin. (Use more intelligent)
7. Kerala is one of the most beautiful states in India. (Use beautiful)
8. I don’t consume as much salt as you. (Use more)
9. My aunt is the richest person in my family. (Use rich)
10. The elephant is the biggest land animal. (Use big)
11. No other animal is as large as the blue whale. (Use larger)
12. The pen is mightier than the sword. (Use mighty)
1. Kochi is better than any other port in Kerala.
2. No other port in India is as big as Mumbai.
3. Mount Everest is the highest peak of the Himalayas.
4. The Kaveri is not as long as the Ganga.
5. Apples are not as cheap as oranges.
6. Martin is more intelligent than James.
7. Few other states in India are as beautiful as Kerala.
8. You consume more salt than me.
9. No other person in my family is as rich as my aunt.
10. No other land animal is as big as the elephant.
11. The blue whale is larger than any other animal.
12. The sword is not as mighty as the pen.