Rearrange the jumbled words to make meaningful sentences
Arrange the words in the correct order to form meaningful sentences. You can find a video version of this jumbled words exercise with simple explanations here.
1. dog Rahul with his pet playing enjoys.
2. to the company goods Vietnam exports.
3. she interested that was in proposal said she the.
4. was performance impressed with quite his I.
5. the please not do on grass step.
6. every delicious father cooks evening pasta.
7. brother an wants be my astronaut to.
8. everything will sense make perfect someday.
9. at top voice, the man his of demanded the admission shouting.
10. you where have this all while been?
11. should you have coming seen this.
12. effect we in did much sales last not year improvement.
1. Rahul enjoys playing with his pet dog.
2. The company exports goods to Vietnam.
3. She said that she was interested in the proposal.
4. I was quite impressed with his performance.
5. Please do not step on the grass.
6. Father cooks delicious pasta every evening.
7. My brother wants to be an astronaut.
8. Someday everything will make perfect sense.
9. Shouting at the top of his voice, the man demanded admission.
10. Where have you been all this while?
11. You should have seen this coming.
12. We did not effect much improvement in sales last year.
Very nice it is useful to my exam
help my friends I with their homework
NO SOLUTION ( ANSWERS)
It is very useful 👍👍👍✍
questions are so good but it should be little more tough
I agree with @keerthanaprem questions are good but you could have made it a little tough
Half the past doctor at is here seven often
The doctor is often here at half past seven.
Get down running from don’t train the
relations/ to/ survive/ in/ the/ market/, agencies/ had/ to/ public /the/ services/ take/ of /I
I had to take the services of public relations agencies to survive in the market.
Ooo very interesting jumble word help my exam in English grammer