Change Present Continuous Tense Into Passive Voice | Class 10 Passive Voice Worksheet
In the present continuous tense, we make the passive verb form by putting is/am/are + being before the past participle form of the active verb.
If the subject of the passive verb is a singular noun or pronoun, use is + being + past participle.
- He is binding the book.
- The book is being bound by him.
If the subject of the passive verb is a plural noun or pronoun, use are + being + past participle.
- They are felicitating the winners.
- The winners are being felicitated by them.
If the subject of the passive verb is I, use am + being + past participle.
- Mother is scolding me.
- I am being scolded by mother.
Present continuous tense passive voice worksheet
Sentences are given in the present continuous tense. Change them into the passive voice.
1. The engineers are inspecting the bridge.
2. The bird is building a nest.
3. The cat is chasing the mouse.
4. The children are flying kites.
5. They are organizing an exhibition.
6. He is feeding the peacock.
7. You are wasting your money.
8. The children are making a lot of noise.
9. The protestors are shouting slogans.
10. The workers are installing the kitchen cabinets.
1. The bridge is being inspected by the engineers.
2. A nest is being built by the bird.
3. The mouse is being chased by the cat.
4. The kites are being flown by the children.
5. An exhibition is being organized by them.
6. The peacock is being fed by him.
7. Your money is being wasted by you.
8. A lot of noise is being made by the children.
9. Slogans are being shouted by the protestors.
10. The kitchen cabinets are being installed by the workers.