Change Present Perfect Tense Into Passive Voice | Class 10 Worksheet
In the present perfect tense, we make the passive verb form by putting has / have + been before the past participle form of the verb.
I have warned them.
They have been warned by me.
Sentences are given in the present perfect tense. Change them into the passive voice.
1. I have sent the money.
2. She has refused the invite.
3. They have repaired the roof.
4. People have deserted the village.
5. She has learnt her lessons.
6. They have sold the house.
7. The girl has won a prestigious scholarship.
8. They have taken the injured people to hospital.
9. I have finished the project.
10. The victim has identified the culprit.
1. The money has been sent by me.
2. The invite has been refused by her.
3. The roof has been repaired by them.
4. The village has been deserted by the people.
5. Her lessons have been learnt by her.
6. The house has been sold by them.
7. A prestigious scholarship has been won by her.
8. The injured people have been taken to hospital.
9. The project has been finished by me.
10. The culprit has been identified by the victim.