Sentences are given in the direct speech. Change them into the indirect speech / reported speech.
1. ‘I am going to spend a day in Madrid,’ Ann said to me.
2. ‘Are you going to travel together?’ he asked us.
3. ‘I plan to work while I am in Australia,’ Rashi tells me.
4. ‘Will you call me when you get there?’ grandma said to us.
5. ‘Do you have much luggage with you?’ the potter asked.
6. ‘I hope to visit Bulgaria this year,’ Karan said to me.
7. She said, ‘I might come home earlier than planned.’
8. ‘We need to call a taxi,’ mother said to father.
9. ‘I don’t want to travel alone at night,’ Rahul said to his friend.
10. ‘I don’t want to spend a lot on accommodation,’ the tourist said to the receptionist.
1. Ann told me that she was going to spend a day in Madrid.
2. He asked us if / whether we were going to travel together.
3. Rashi tells me that she plans to work while she is in Australia.
4. Grandma asked us if we would call her when we got there.
5. The potter asked me if I had much luggage with me.
6. Karan told me that he hoped to visit Bulgaria that year.
7. She said that she might come home earlier than planned. / She said that she might come home earlier than she had planned.
8. Mother told father that they needed to call a taxi.
9. Rahul told his friend that he didn’t want to travel alone at night.
10. The tourist told the receptionist that he didn’t want to spend a lot on accommodation.