Make Meaningful Sentences By Rearranging Words | Class 6 English Grammar Worksheets
Rearrange words to make meaningful sentences. This grammar worksheet is for students of classes 5 and 6.
1. the thunder scared the and child lightning
2. scar that may leave wound a
3. a noise the loud pigeons scattered.
4. scent the of filled the lemons room
5. he sales suggested schemes to several increase
6. sail we took the a islands around
7. the king a difficult brought to sage problems
8. route what is the to Pune shortest
9. you if you four subtract from four get zero.
10. he phone and reached dialled for the a number
1. The thunder and lightning scared the child.
2. That wound may leave a scar.
3. A loud noise scattered the pigeons.
4. The scent of lemons filled the room.
5. He suggested several schemes to increase sales.
6. We took a sail around the islands.
7. The king brought difficult problems to a sage.
8. What is the shortest route to Pune?
9. If you subtract four from four you get zero.
10. He reached for the phone and dialled a number.