Rearrange Jumbled Words Exercise For Classes 3 And 4
Change the order of words to make meaningful sentences. This grammar worksheet is for students of classes 3 and 4.
1. the chased the cat dog.
2. my I grandparents visited yesterday.
3. told Raju a story me
4. borrowed a from I the library book
5. cake my baked a yesterday mother
6. reading an am I interesting now story
7. I to become like a writer I grow up when would
8. I playing enjoy my cats with
9. my are us cousins next visiting month
10. place we may their in April visit
11. the I have all questions answered
12. I the prize won in the quiz competition first
1. The dog chased the cat.
2. I visited my grandparents yesterday.
3. Raju told me a story.
4. I borrowed a book from the library.
5. My mother baked a cake yesterday.
6. I am reading an interesting story now.
7. I would like to become a writer when I grow up.
8. I enjoy playing with my cats.
9. My cousins are visiting us next month.
10. We may visit their place in April.
11. I have answered all the questions.
12. I won the first prize in the quiz competition.