Rearrange words to form meaningful sentences
Read the jumbled words and phrases given below. Rearrange them to form meaningful sentences.
Gautam: the / Gone with the Wind / saw / just / I / movie / seen / you / it / have
Rahul: No, / haven’t / I / is / better / book / it / the / than
Gautam: read / haven’t / book / the / I / but / the / enjoyed / movie / I
Rahul: would / I / see / like / to / too / it
Gautam: I just saw the movie Gone with the Wind. Have you seen it?
Rahul: No, I haven’t. Is it better than the book?
Gautam: I haven’t read the book but I enjoyed the movie.
Rahul: I would like to see it too.
More questions are given below.
1. the / meet / Guell Bar / the place / is / a drink / for / to / tapas / in / and / Barcelona
2. rooms / the / typical / the service / have been / with / designed / Barcelona flair / the food / and / impeccable / is / simply / quite / is / divine
3. it / summers / Arctic / ice-free / is / ten / within / years / estimated / will / that / be
1. The Guell Bar is the place to meet for a drink and tapas in Barcelona.
2. The rooms have been designed with typical Barcelona flair, the service is impeccable and the food is quite simply divine.
3. It is estimated that Arctic summers will be ice-free within ten years.