Rearrange the given words and phrases to form meaningful sentences.
1. unabated felling of has led to deforestation and environmental all over the world so that environmentalists trees have long been so much agitating against this degradation ecological disaster.
2. it will be to see what will if the situation interesting is reversed happen and of trees is banned the felling.
3. in my opinion this consequences may arise as the following a result of ban.
4. you will greeted of overgrown be jungles by wherever you go the sight.
5. if to move stop felling trees, it we will be difficult even altogether for a person about.
6. after tread all, it isn’t to through a forest easy.
7. all vehicular traffic will to a stop and, as a result business and communications trade will be severely come affected.
1. Unabated felling of trees has led to deforestation and environmental degradation all over the world so much so that environmentalists have long been agitating against this ecological disaster.
2. It will be interesting to see what will happen if the situation is reversed and the felling of trees is banned.
3. In my opinion the following consequences may arise as a result of this ban.
4. You will be greeted by the sight of overgrown jungles wherever you go.
5. If we stop felling trees altogether, it will be difficult even for a person to move about.
6. After all, it isn’t easy to tread through a forest.
7. As a result, all vehicular traffic will come to a stop and trade, business and communications will be severely affected.