Rearrange words to make meaningful sentences. This grammar worksheet is for students of classes 7 and 8.
Class 7 English Grammar Worksheet
1. a fine little overdo exercise is, but don’t it.
2. turn the or the bathtub off will overflow water.
3. there is an of cheap pens on the ballpoint market overflow.
4. millions of overseas fought soldiers in World War II American.
5. top the view from the of is breathtaking the mountain.
6. just me the of the tell story now and outline the details later fill in.
7. outrageous the gang several committed crimes.
8. the hunter see the of the deer the outline against trees could.
9. opponent the boxer his by outweighed 10 pounds.
10. ovation the was greeted with singer a standing.
11. the original too was good, but idea now the is complicated plan.
12. great the design of shows a deal of originality the building.
1. A little exercise is fine, but don’t overdo it.
2. Turn the water off or the bathtub will overflow.
3. There is an overflow of cheap ballpoint pens on the market.
4. Millions of American soldiers fought overseas in World War II.
5. The view from the top of the mountain is breathtaking.
6. Just tell me the outline of the story now and fill in the details later.
7. The gang committed several outrageous crimes.
8. The hunter could see the outline of the deer against the trees.
9. The boxer outweighed his opponent by 10 pounds.
10. The singer was greeted with a standing ovation.
11. The original idea was good, but now the plan is too complicated.
12. The design of the building shows a great deal of originality.