Transformation Of Sentences | Class 6 Grammar Worksheets
It is possible to change the form of a sentence without changing its meaning.
Transformation of sentences exercise for class 6
Rewrite the following sentences are directed.
1. How I wish I had a pet dog! (Change into declarative sentence)
2. The boy complained to the teacher. (Change into interrogative)
3. Have we received any letter from them? (Change into declarative)
4. She is very beautiful. (Change into exclamatory)
5. She is very generous. (Change into exclamatory)
6. It is a big house. (Change into exclamatory)
7. The clothes must be washed. (Imperative)
8. The show was interesting. (Change into exclamatory)
9. The door must be shut. (Change into imperative)
10. It was a brilliant idea. (Change into exclamatory)
1. I wish I had a pet dog.
2. Did the boy complain to the teacher?
3. We have received letters from them. / We have not received any letter from them.
4. How beautiful she is!
5. How generous she is!
6. What a big house it is!
7. Wash the clothes.
8. What an interesting show it was!
9. Shut the door.
10. What a brilliant idea it is!