We can transform the form of a sentence without changing its meaning. In this lesson we will learn about transforming an exclamatory sentence into an assertive sentence.
Transformation of an exclamatory sentence into an assertive sentence
1. What a splendid performance!
2. How beautiful she is!
3. How kind of you to help him like that!
4. How generous she is!
5. What a surprise it is!
6. What a clean country Singapore is!
7. What a gorgeous lady she is!
8. How exciting the match was!
9. What a big city Mumbai is!
10. How clever Shyam is!
1. It was indeed a splendid performance.
2. She is so beautiful.
3. It was indeed very kind of you to help him like that.
4. She is very generous.
5. It is indeed a surprise.
6. Singapore is indeed a clean city.
7. She is such a gorgeous lady.
8. The match was indeed exciting.
9. Mumbai is a very big city.
10. Shyam is very clever.